Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Anthropologie Dress


The other day, I was shopping with a friend (she had to get an 8th grade promotion dress) and we decided to stop and look in Anthropologie. I had heard of the store but not ever been in it and I knew that it was very expensive. When we went in I thought I was in Heaven! That is my new favorite store and when I got home, I told my mom that those are the only clothes that I am ever wearing! I also showed her the sunglasses I bought there! I was just looking online and saw this cute dress! It totally reminds me of Charlie and the Chocolate Facotory! (I am not sure why, I guess it is just all of the colors!)

1 comment:

  1. Pretty dress. If those are the only clothes you are ever going to wear, you'd better get a well paying job ;)

    ReplyDelete